Finally! I managed to pick up the last film that I made with the Pinhole camera after the last modifications I made to it.
As you can read on the Pinhole Photography Experiments page, I made a few modifications to it. The main one being a new and smaller pinhole (now approx Ø 0.3mm). The results are visible and the sharpness of the photos is now a lot better. Also I can now compare well the timings and the results to see how far off the timings are. Strangely I need a lot less time for the better pictures (more definition and nicer colors).
I have added the page from my notebook here so you can have a look at the time calculations and light situations these pictures where made in.
Here are the resulting pictures: